Treatment for Bulging, Herniated, or Ruptured Discs at our Nashville Center
Avoid Back Surgery with the latest and best treatments for bulging, herniated, or ruptured discs (also referred to as slipped discs).
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with a bulging, herniated or ruptured disc in your neck or back, the condition can be painful and often debilitating. Nashville Spine and Disc’s non-surgical spinal specialist offers the latest treatment options that can help you avoid back surgery with an orthopedic surgeon or neurosurgeon.
Or call 615-601-1663
What is a bulging, ruptured, or herniated disc?
A bulging or prolapsed disc is one that extends beyond its normal position. A disc bulge occurs when the tough outer fibers of the spinal disc weaken and stretch allowing the “jelly-like center” of the disc to “bulge” outward. A disc bulge is generally considered the first step toward a more serious problem called a herniated disc.
- Are you currently dependent on medicine for pain?
- Are you limited in your daily activities due to a neck or back condition?
- Have you had repeated steroid injections or epidurals with little or no lasting relief?
- Are you considering back or neck surgery and are uncomfortable with that choice?
- Have you already tried chiropractic or physical therapy?
Call Nashville Spine and Disc 615-601-1663 today to Relieve YOUR Back Pain and avoid the back surgeon or request